Friday 9 August 2013

Investment as at 9 Aug 2013

This week is a short week for SGX because of two public holidays. Today is Singapore National Day. Happy Birthday Singapore....

I was busy with my work that I did not have time to take a peek at the stock market. The USD investment is not good as I'm down 6% even thought I have collected some dividends. Hopefully, the stocks' prices will return to my buy level for me to clear off the position.

SGD investment is not doing well either, I'm down 2% and I hope Golden Agri can recover and cross 0.555 mark. Then I will have break-even. I'm preparing to sell Yangzijiang when it is closed to 0.95. I will queue at 0.955 next week.

I'm still monitoring the REITS and planning my entry strategy.

Investment as at 9 Aug 2013





No comments:

Post a Comment